Sunday, August 30, 2009

PODCASTS

I think that Podcasts are very interesting, and I'm glad that I am getting the oppurtunity to learn about all the new technology out there. I thought I was pretty good at the technology and knew alot about it, but there are several more things to learn. Their are good sides to the podcasts, but there were also some dislikes as well.
I like how podcast are free!!! =) They are also very easy to find on itunes. There was no stress trying to locate the right ones or anything like that. Also the podcast are educational. It helps also to have fun, upbeat people doing the show, like Ben and Joan. They were very enthusiastic about their podcast! The Music is exciting and gets you involved.
However the down side was that i feel they talk wayyy to much, about other uninteresting things. If I want to listen to a podcast and learn about a smartboard, I would like for them to get strainght to the point. I hope that doesnt sound rude. Even though some of the "chatter" was humerous and entertaining, it was just TOO much talk in my opinion.
Also the music on some of the podcast was to loud and i could hardly hear the laady talking. =(
But through this exercise I have become more familiar with podcasting and also with itunes. I now feel more confident with my next assignment. Hopefully my next assignment can turn out to be just as good as one that I have heard.

1 comment:

  1. Straight to the point! Remember that when you are doing your podcasts.

    ReplyDelete

Followers