Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dr. Christie: Educational Technology

CLICK HERE
EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY....This section of Dr. Alice Christie's site would be most useful for me. I say this because this section has the most information period, it seems. She has listed several different approaches for me to use. Such as: Digital Media and photography, electronic portfolios, educational portals, internet tools and safety, podcasting, and Rubrics. There is so many different sources to look at! She seems to be a very smart woman and I appreciate this site. I also like the photography site. I think photography is very important because thats an easier way for kids to learn...through pictures. And how fun would that be to take pictures in class. She has alot of information on photography, and also alot of beautiful pictures.

1 comment:

Followers