Thursday, October 8, 2009

iTunesU

CLICK HERE
iTunes University, a website with downloadable educational podcasts, can provide students the opportunity to obtain professors’ lectures when students are unable to attend class. I think this is very Helpful!! I have never used itunes University myself but sounds like a GREAT idea. however this is the first I have even heard about it. So Im not sure if the University of South Alabama even has this as an option. I think mostly this university's rules are to BE IN CLASS! MANDATORY ATTENDANCE. =( but I know that one day itunes University will be more of an open option for college students. I have read that Students that use itunes U have had higher test scores, because they can listen and take notes, but also they can listen again!

1 comment:

Followers